1. Salon 08
2. Hotwire Coffeehouse
3. Ginomai artist open studios
4. Clementine jewelry and wire sculpture by Shelli Markee www.shellimarkee.com
5. Shoofly Pie
6. Keller Williams Realty is very excited to present the following artist ~ featuring Debbie Bianchi “Acrylic on Canvas”, Gwen Buck “Oil on Canvas” & Michelle Lenae “Fine Handcrafted Modern Organic Jewelry”. Catered by Emerald Cove . www.debbiebianchi.com, michellelenae.etsy.com, email@example.com
My love for drawing since childhood and my background as a graphic designer play an important role in directing my art. The designer in me leads me to create linocuts for more simple, high contrast imagery and the child in me loves to doodle the details in the more elaborate etchings and to color the monotypes.
8. Sweetie’s presents Carla Davis. Carla’s work features birds and other winged creatures in colorful mixed media.
12. Wild Rose’s presents jewelry artists Mercedes Baudrand and Liana Laughlin from “The Beautiful”
13.Friends and Company
15. Edie’s presents Thomas Wurst, Acrylic on Paper, www.pearlanddotty.com
16.Twilight Artist Collective
17. Vérité Coffee & Cupcake Royale is proud to house the debut of “Animals,” a large-scale acrylic on wood series by artist Christian Poules. www.thisispropensity.com
18. 8 limbs yoga5 years ago while traveling in India on a yoga adventure I stumbled upon some fantastic antique lithographed calendar pages. I couldn’t resist, so I bought 100 or so of them and now I am framing them up to sell. Many, many gods, goddesses and scenes from the great Indian epics. If you don’t see what you like, just ask and I may have it!
19.Dream Dinners, West Seattle proudly presents Michael Warlum. Stop by to enjoy his work and a tasty treat from the Dream Dinners menu.
22. Arts West: CIRCUITOUS SURFACES, Britt Freda, Todd Bernave, Jane McGehee, Janet Miller through January 3
The bustle of the holidays often gives little time to slow down and enjoy the beauty that surrounds us. All four artists in this exhibition have created such intriguing artwork that you just have to take a moment to relax and enjoy.
24.Elliott Bay Brewery and Pub
25. Northwest Art and Frame presents Ray Pfortner, Bringing West Seattle and Vashon In Sharper Focus through Photography
26. Sleepers In Seattle is proud to sponsor artist Sylvia Portillo. “Drawing on Nature” Botanical and wildlife art are completed in whatever media suits the artist and the subject matter be it wood engraving, graphite, watercolor, gouache, cut-paper collage, pastel or any combination of the above. The end result will always be used to create giclee prints and most certainly card art. www.nalt.com/sylviaportillo
31.Alki Mail and Dispatch
32. Revolution Coffee, Angie Houck “First Show”
I am a beginning painter,but have been an art person since a young age. I paint acrylic paintings, watercolors, and I sometimes scan or photograph my paintings and digitally enhance them. My focus is primarily on light and beautiful architecture so that when you look at the paintings, they make you smile and dream a little.
Mixed Media (Acrylic, Watercolor, Digital, Photography)
34.Styling Studio presents Kathleen Lopez, her medium, Polaroid manipulation, give her photographs a painterly feel, reminiscent of the impressionistic style. Come by and meet the artist.
35. The BohemianThe Bohemian is pleased to host these fine local artists:
Stacy Sterling: Ocean-themed acrylics on canvas; vibrant colors, flowing forms. Large to small canvases. www.basilictextiles.com
Victoria Heuman: Innovative multi-canvas acrylics. Sculptural abstract compositions rich in color and theme. www.jetscapes.com
Brian Nunes: Prints from original oils and acrylics. Surrealist compositions inspired by Salvador Dali and Vladimir Kush. www.brianart.com
Marilyn Van Cleave Ullin: Rich brilliant colors on canvas with unique original style.
36. The Body Bar
37. West Seattle Nursery
38. m3 Bodyworks presents Kelly Tssot
40.C & P coffee
41.SkylarkThis Thursday artwalk, get a sneak peek of photographs that will be for sale to benefit a good cause! Get your Xmas shopping done and help build schools at the same time. Skylark is hosting an art fundraiser for the nonprofit organization, http://www.projectschoolhouse.org“>Project Schoolhouse. The group builds school houses in rural Nicaragua to help developing countries with educational opportunities. Curated by local photographer http://http://christykinskey.com/“>Christy Kinskey, this show features local and semi-pro photographers. Everything will be for sale in a silent auction on Sunday, December 14th, so be on time! Silent Auction begins: 5:00pm. All ages live music provided by The Raggedy Anns and Troubleshooter. 7:00 – 10:00pm. See http://www.skylarkcafe.com for more details.
42.Youngstown Cultural Arts Center will be be displaying artwork created by Cooper Artist Housing residents “Fire in the Del” Nov.13-Dec. 5 and will be available for public bidding through silent auction. Proceeds support resident artists andYoungstown Cultural Arts Center. Mixed Media, 2D and 3D work www.youngstownarts.org
NOT ON MAP
Red Cup Espresso, photographer Michelle Smith Lewis
Photographer Christopher Boffoli presents a multimedia show called “Roam” from his collection of photographs from 2000-2008. The collection will be presented digitally on the flatscreen displays over the bar at the Ama Ama Oyster Bar & Grill, 4752 Calfornia Ave SW from 6-9pm.