West Seattle Second Thursday Art Walk Partnership Benefits
Partnering with West Seattle Second Thursday Art Walk provides you with a variety of impressions both in the community and online. You can choose to support art in your community without participating as an exhibiting venue or food and drink establishment.
The West Seattle Art Walk is a monthly art event that is held the second Thursday of each month, 5pm to late, year-round. The Art Walk has been a local West Seattle monthly event since it started in 2007 as a grassroots program designed to showcase our vibrant artist community.
As a Partner, you will receive visibility through our marketing efforts in digital and print media, and reach an audience of Seattle art enthusiasts who are excited about local art collections. Your financial contribution will help fund ongoing programming, artist education through workshops and community outreach collateral.
Your Partnership plays an important role in helping us maintain and grow a thriving arts culture in West Seattle. Join us today!
Partnership (Quarterly $175 or Yearly $650)
Your Partnership benefits include the following:
- Logo on the front of the full-color Art Walk walking map that is distributed throughout West Seattle (1,000+ printed)
- Logo on the front of the full-color posters that is displayed at all participating Art Walk businesses (50+ printed)
- Three months of promotion which includes your logo, description of your business and services (provided by you) and logo recognition on the Art Walk website Partners page.
- Three months of your logo placed on Art Walk home page under the most current map and venue listings.
- Inclusion in the monthly West Seattle Junction newsletters (7k subscribers).
- Social media feeds (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) for both the West Seattle Art Walk and West Seattle Junction (over 18k combined likes and followers).
- And, if you ever choose to host an artist, you may do so at no additional charge.