West Seattle Second Thursday Art Walk Sponsorship Benefits
Sponsoring the West Seattle Second Thursday Art Walk provides you with a variety of impressions both in the community and online. You can choose to support art in your community without participating as a venue or supporting restaurant.
We invite you to join the West Seattle Art Walk to support local art and our local businesses.
The West Seattle art walk is a monthly art event that is held the second Thursday of each month 5pm to late year-round. The art walk has been a local West Seattle monthly event started in 2007 as a grassroots program designed to showcase our vibrant artist community.
You can support the arts in your community without participating as a venue or supporting restaurant. Your financial contribution will help fund: ongoing programming, artist education through workshops and community outreach collateral.
As a sponsor, you will receive visibility through our marketing efforts in digital and print media, and reach an audience of Seattle art enthusiasts who are excited about local art collections.
Your sponsorship plays an important role in helping us maintain and grow a thriving arts culture in West Seattle. Join us today.
Sponsorship (Quarterly $175 or Yearly $650)
Your Quarterly Sponsorship benefits include the following:
- Logo on the front of the full-color Art Walk walking map that is distributed throughout West Seattle (1,000+ printed)
- Logo on the front of the full-color posters that is displayed at all participating ArtWalk businesses (50+ printed)
- Three months of promotion which includes your logo, description of your business and services (provided by you) and logo recognition on the Art Walk website sponsors page.
- Three months of your logo placed on Art Walk home page under the most current map and venue listings.
- Inclusion in the monthly West Seattle Junction newsletters (7k subscribers).
- Social media feeds (Facebook, Twitter & Instagram) for both the West Seattle Art Walk and West Seattle Junction (over 18k combined likes and followers).
- And, if you ever choose to host an artist, you may do so at no additional charge.