REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
We hope to see you on Saturday, September 17, 10am to 5pm, all over West Seattle!
West Seattle Art Hop & Shop Registration Form
Registration Deadline: Friday September 2, 2022
Welcome to the West Seattle Art Hop & Shop! The event is Saturday September 17, 10am-5pm, and takes place throughout the West Seattle peninsula. The boundaries are West Marginal Way on the east, Seattle city limits to the south, and Puget Sound to the north and west. Artists and makers will display their wares in studios, yards and outdoor spaces within the boundaries. Art seekers will be guided to different locations with an interactive map (published shortly before the event). Printed maps will also be available.
Do you live in an apartment/condo and don’t have a yard? Before you register, visit this link to find someone who is offering their yard to host an artist. Make a connection first, then register after you have an address.
Already have an address for your exhibit? You are ready to register!
Before you begin, use this check-list to be prepared:
- Have a specific address of where you will be located on September 17, from 10am-5pm. Your location must be within the boundaries of West Marginal Way to the east, Seattle city limits to the south, and the water to the north and west. If you need to find a place, use the “Do-It-Yourself” tool to match up hosting artists with guest artists. See our FAQ page with more questions.
- Have links to your own social media & web site ready to copy/paste.
- Be prepared with a method to pay your $10 non-refundable fee (e.g., credit card). The West Seattle Art Hop & Shop is a “rain or shine” event. No refunds. Your $10 goes towards administration and promotional costs.
- This registration form below will ask for:
- Business name
- Website URL
- Instagram URL
- Business/Public-facing Facebook URL
- A brief description of what you will be selling (like a tag-line, very short)
- A 100-word-or-less paragraph about who you are, the work you create, what inspires you, or any other thing you would like to share. This paragraph will be copied/pasted into social media posts.
- Three or four images to upload for social media posts. Files are required to be titled like this: “LastnameFirstname01”, then “02”, etc. Images need to be square, 1200 pixels on each side at 72 resolution.
Why are we asking for all this information? For promotion on social media.
Are You Ready? Here we go….