The November 11 West Seattle Art Walk again features the Art of Music – now with indoor events both in Admiral and the Alaska Junction! (Please follow all mask, vaccine and social distancing requirements)
- Enjoy the vocals and pedal steel guitar stylings of musician-singer-entertainer Timothy Michaels at West Seattle Grounds. This award-winning musician’s performances embody energy and emotion! Click here for Timothy’s flyer.
- Dine in swinging style with My Real Job, the acoustic duo of Jack Bradbury and Susan Denini at John L. Scott Real Estate. This crowd favorite from Art Walk Summer 2019 will meld covers of Blues, Soul, Rock and Indie favorites. Click here for My Real Job’s flyer.
Each musician or group will be performing family-friendly content for 90 minutes at their Art of Music event, from 6:00 pm to 7:40 pm, with one 10-minute break at the midway point.
Curious about the upcoming Art of Music events? Here’s our final session for 2021!
- Great American Diner & Bar — Jim Page: Named by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine as “One Of The 50 Most Influential Musicians In Seattle History.”
- Copper Coin – Veronica Malki: Her sirenic songs, soulful, rich vocals, and radiant, lovable presence guide listeners on a rapturous journey of emotion and spirit.
See our Art of Music Facebook Event on our West Seattle Art Walk page, then click the dates you’re interested in to get updates. Participating Art Walk businesses will also have event flyers to share. We are grateful for the passion and drive of project originator and coordinator John Redenbaugh – thank you, John, for enriching the West Seattle Art Walk!
Music can evoke passion, emotion, and joy. The Art of Music provides an opportunity for aspiring musicians to combine the appreciation of visual arts with the appreciation of musical expression. This special event, presented by the West Seattle Junction Association, was created to complement Art Walk for the benefit of ALL Art Lovers.
- Are you a supporter of musicians and the arts in West Seattle? Art of Music is seeking crowdfunding to supplement operational costs, with a goal of $1,200. Click here to learn more and thank you in advance for your generous contribution.